A true leader will have a structured plan to get to his goals and dreams like Frank Lam Sheung. If his plan is failing he will start a second plan. If his second plan is failing he will start a third plan. The reason I tell you this is that a true leader never give up.
Most people on the other hand will give up after a few times. The reason for this is that they don’t have a structured plan and in this way the desire to succeed i not there. What are the most important quality’s in a leader? I will tell you.
1. Unshakable Courage. A true leader shows that he has confidence and courage. If you don’t show this, people will not follow you and start running away from you. So this is very important when you are building a team.
2. Self-control. If you don’t have control over yourself, you can not control other people. A leader with good self-control will be a great example for his team. Other people will try do do the same.
3. A keen sense of fairness. If you are not fair to your team they will not respect you at all.
4. Decisiveness. If you hesitate to make decisions you show your team that you are not sure about yourself and in this way you can not lead a team.
5. Structured Planning. A good leader makes plan an follows this plan. If you don’t do this you are doomed to fail. So start making a plan for reaching your goals and dreams.
6. The habit of doing more then where he is paid for. A true leader will always do more things then what he is supposed to do. Employees will only do the things they must do and nothing more.
7. A nice personality. Also on the outside you must show people that you are a leader. If you dress like a beggar and don’t care about your personal hygiene, people will not respect you.
8. Sympathy and understanding. A true leader has an understanding for his team and their problems and helps them in any way he can.
9. Attention to detail. A successful leader has attention to the smallest details to make it better.
10. Prepared to take full responsibility. You must take full responsibility for your actions and mistakes. Never try to blame someone else.
11. Teamwork. Together everybody achieves more. When you work as a team, your team will learn to be like you. You will only be successful when your team is successful.
So what are you? An Employee or a Leader. Leave a comment below and share your thoughts about this subject.
A great example for me is Dave Wood. Every day I learn a lot from him to become a great leader. He inspires me to take action every day and stay focused on my goals and dreams.
Click on the link below for more information.